My name is Anh Quan Nguyen. I am a Vietnamese, living in Aachen, Germany with my little family.
I entered into the programming world by playing with Pascal and Assembly when my parents bought me the first computer in 1995. Since then, programming has been being a part of my daily activities because i always enjoy it.
If you would like to know more about my knowledges and skills, please refer to my resume.
My Profile Summary
- A senior software developer, expertised on JAVA/J2EE web development.
- Solid understanding the lifecycle of software development with good knowledge in Object-oriented programming, Test-Driven development, design patterns and software modelling using UML 2.x
- Be familiar with Networking and Internet technologies (servlets, SOAP, REST, streaming, socket programming, etc.)
- Experienced on Spring Framework, Struct, Hibernate, Google AppEngine, Google Guice, GWT, RESTEasy, etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and team skills