My name is Anh Quan Nguyen (people call me /a:n/). I am a software engineer, who specializes in Web Development using Java technologies.
I entered into the programming world by playing with Pascal and Assembly when my parents bought me the first computer in 1995. Since then, programming has been being a part of my daily activities because i always enjoy it.
If you would like to know more about my knowledges and skills, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Profile Summary
- A Fullstack Java Developer (Spring 5, JSF 2.2, Primefaces, ReactJS, Hibernate, MongoDB, Docker, Selenium/Cucumber BDD)
- A Scrum Developer. Sprints, Retrospective meeting, Stand-up meeting, planning meeting are daily activities
- Be familiar with Networking and Internet technologies (servlets, REST, streaming, web socket, …)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and team skills
- Solid understanding the lifecycle of software development with good knowledge in Object-oriented programming, Functional Programming, Test-Driven development
- Communication at work: English and German